Friday, December 10, 2010

PLN 23

I watched How cognitive surplus will change the world” by Clay Shirky. It was about how the population will be able to help the world by sharing our brain power. It also talks about Ushahidi which Clay Shirky is a huge supporter of because everyone in the world can contribute. Ushahidi helped Haiti recover from the earth quack and has done many other very helpful things in the world. This effects me because I didn't really know how fast we were advancing in technology and it amazes me, also now i know that even I will be able to change the world and it will be able to help me. This effects education because soon we will be taught how to do this kind of thing in school and that isn't to far away. This effects the world because it is about how cognitive surplus will change every life and every country in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment