Thursday, December 9, 2010

PLN 19

I read Lost in Electronica” By George F. Will. It is about how kids are so consumed by electronics that they are hardly in reality sometimes. He also talks about how we are basically technology addicts, and I agree. I couldn't go more than a day without my phone and computer but that just shows how much we have changed. When my parents talk about their youth they don't talk about all of the great nights the were searching stuff on the Internet, they talk about how they were always working on something and doing something productive. This effects me because because it took me about half an hour to write this PLN when it should taken half as long, which shows how short my attention span is. This effects education because soon kids aren't going to be able to get any work done because their attention is always on something else. This effects the world because the farther we advance our technology the more easily our focus with be swayed and technology is all around us and is only spreading more.

No comments:

Post a Comment