Tuesday, April 26, 2011

PLN 2

I read "On the Other Hand" and this rings true to me in a way because is has become obvious that my generation is far to attached to material objects than necessary. Everywhere i look i see electronics, even my grandpa has started to text and rely on electronics. We need to take a step back out of our electronic world and see how nice things would be without them. I do rely on electronics such as my phone and computer a little bit but my day does not revolve around them. They can cause car crashes and keep you form your education which is not the intention of these materials. I think we should use them for what they were meant for which is research.

1 comment:

  1. Noah- remember you are supposed to write to someone who's blog you are reading. You are responding to what they are saying. Please redo your posts correctly.

    Proofread!

    ReplyDelete