Thursday, November 4, 2010

PLN13

I read "Googly Advice to Students: Major in Learning" by Jonathan Rosenberg. It was about what skills different jobs are looking for in the employees they want to attend such as analytical reasoning, communication skills, a willingness to experiment, a team player, and passion and leadership. I need to grow in these subjects in order to be successful. This effects me because i want to get a good job and have all of the skills to do so. This effects education because it makes kids realize what they need to know to succeed. This effects the world because we will soon be the leaders of this world and in order to lead a good happy world we will need to be exceptional in theses subjects. Will the hole our country has dug itself into I will need to get all that I can out of my education so that if i can, help us grow as a country.

No comments:

Post a Comment