Wednesday, October 27, 2010

PLN 10

I read "Rapper T.I. arrested on machine gun charges" on the CNN blog. T.I. has been arrested many times and once for machine gun charges and is a convicted felon. His body guard went informant and they found three machine guns and two silencers on the rapper. T.I. provided his bodyguard $12,000 to get him the weapons. This effects me because i have many role models and if something like this happened to them I would loose my admiration for them. This effects education because many students looked up to him and still do and if any of them think its okay to have guns and they bring one to school something can go horribly wrong. this effects the world because there are many other people out there like T.I. which shows that the world can be a very dangerous place.

No comments:

Post a Comment